Sunday 9 July 2017

For Move We Must!

Evening folks!

We're busily moving house so there's not going to be any updates for the next week or two!


On the plus side, I'll have access to all my rulebooks, art materials and figures and I have plans to start playing out some games too which should be fun!

Farpoint is Buzzing!

Once things are sorted, moved and unboxed, I will be giving Tales From Farpoint a bit of a shot in the arm with lots more articles about the Imperium, Farpoint and it's denizens as well as pics of stuff I've been slowly painting my way through!

In the meantime, All the best!


2 comments:

  1. Sympaty mate,

    Hope none minis will get lost during moving ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farpoint's looking terrific! It reminds me of the big army pictures they used to have in White Dwarf before GW made its own buildings.

    I particularly like the use of colour. I find it hard not to paint all my terrain dark grey, and I like the way you've incorporated other colours while keeping to the drab industrial feel. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete